Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #102 & Call for Summer Contributors

{wow me} wednesday #102 & Call for Summer Contributors

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Summer time is almost here! Can you believe it??!!
I thought it would be fun to do something a little different this summer. ;)
Tonight I’m excited to let you know that I’m looking for 12 bloggers
to be summer contributors at Ginger Snap Crafts. Yay!
Keep reading to find out all the details. :)

summer contributors at GingerSnapCrafts.com

I’m looking for 12 bloggers:

  • who are willing to submit ONE new post this summer. (FYI: Bloggers are free to repost on their own blogs at least one week after their post appears on GingerSnapCrafts.com)
  • can post in one of these categories: recipes, sewing or craft tutorials, printables, organizing ideas, kid crafts or activities, DIY projects & more. If you have any other fun ideas let me know! :)
  • who will be able to email their post in html format to me at least one week before their scheduled post day. (You can send in posts in as early as you want to!)

FYI: Each Friday in June & July & the first 4 Fridays in August will be reserved for contributors’ post.

I will:

  • add your 125X125 button to my sidebar under my new contributors section all summer long! That’s 3 months of free advertising at GingerSnapCrafts.com!!! (A $45 dollar value)
  • promote your post on all my social media channels
  • send you a small crafty surprise in the mail the week your post goes live! Happy mail is always fun! :)

To apply:

  • send an email to ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com with CONTRIBUTOR as the subject line by May 15th
  • send me a link to your blog & 3 of your most favorite post.
  • let me know what category you would like to post in (recipes, crafts, DIY, kid crafts or activities, sewing, organization, etc.)
  • tell me why you would like to be a contributor at GingerSnapCrafts.com

The new contributor team will be announced on May 18th.
Let me know if you have any questions! I can’t wait! :)

SO are you ready to PaRty?

The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post!  Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.