Ginger Snap Crafts: Introducing the New Summer Contributors Team

Introducing the New Summer Contributors Team

A few weeks ago I sent out a call for a Summer Contributors Team at Ginger Snap Crafts. Those kind of things always make me a little nervous….what if no one applies?? Eek! That would be a little embarrassing! Well, thanks to many of YOU I shouldn’t have been worried at all! Over 50 very talented & ah-mazing bloggers applied! You guys blew me away! Thank you all so much for taking the time to email me, sharing your favorite projects, for your kind words & most of all for being YOU! I am so proud to be a part of this ah-mazing blogging community! You guys are awesome! :)

I wish I had could have had each of you that applied on the team but unfortunately there are not that many weeks in the summer! :( So I’ve narrowed it down to 13 bloggers! I am so excited about this group of bloggers. We have bloggers that sew, craft & DIY bloggers, bloggers who make ah-mazing printables, bloggers that will share yummy recipes, kid crafters, a fashion blogger & even a daddy blogger! ;) Yep…a guy! Exciting! ;) So keep reading to meet this ah-mazing group! :)

Introducing the Summer Contributors Team at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Meet the Summer Contributors Team!

Rachel ~ R & R Workshop ~ Craft Contributor
Amber ~ Crazy Little Projects ~ Sewing Contributor
Barbara ~ Chase the Star ~ DIY/Craft Contributor
Amanda ~ Jedi Craft Girl ~ Sewing Contributor
Shatzi ~ Love & Laundry ~ Recipe Contributor
Jessica ~ Pretty Providence ~ DIY Contributor
Emily ~ The Benson Street ~ Printable Contributor
Pete ~ Say Noodle ~ Kid's Craft Contributor
Aki ~ Minted Strawberry ~ Printable Contributor
Chrissy ~
The Taylor House ~ Recipe Contributor
Kristina ~ Kristina J.~ DIY Fashion Contributor
Nancy ~ Do Small Things with Love ~ Felt Contributor
Heather ~ Twin Dragonfly Designs ~ Kid's Craft Contributor

I’d love for you head over to their blogs, & say hi!  :)
I can’t wait to see what they in store for all of us this summer!

Summer Contributors Team at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.