Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #104

{wow me} wednesday #104

Welcome to  {wow me} wednesday!



So glad YOU are here!

Tonight (or it will be last night when you read this) as we were spending our weekly family night together, the storm that had devastated Oklahoma rolled through our area. It was an intense couple of minutes with high winds, lightning & rain, and the weather radio & sirens going off. We lost power for about an hour, and we almost cranked up the generator but the power came back on (which is why I am able to write this post right now). I know what we experienced was nothing compared to what the people in Oklahoma have experienced this week. My mom called during the storm to check on us and told me about the children lost in Oklahoma. My heart is just breaking for their families, and I pray they can find some kind of comfort & peace as they rebuild their lives. Oklahoma ~ you’re in my prayers! #prayforOklahoma

You can support the #Moore response & other disasters by texting REDCROSS to 90999 to give $10, or online at http://redcross.org. I hope you will help!
Now on to the party.
 
The “rules” are simple.
Please consider sharing this party on
facebook, twitter, google+ or pinterest.
Link up to your post, not your main blog.
Must be something made by YOU!
{No etsy shops, giveaways, round ups or business links, please.}
Visit other links, make new friends & most of all have fun!
Feel free to grab my {wow me} wednesday button!
 

 
Can’t wait to see what YOU link up!

Check back Thursday for a feature post!

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post!  Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.