Ginger Snap Crafts: Mother’s Day Gift Card Box {tutorial}

Mother’s Day Gift Card Box {tutorial}

Mother’s Day is coming up soon! It’s my favorite day of the year. ha! ;) If you have a super picky mom (like I am!) then a gift card might be the perfect gift, but you’ll want to make it look a little special! So today I’d love to show you how I made this pretty little Mother’s Day Gift Card Box. Annnd in case my hubby is reading my blog…I’d love a big ole gift card to Hobby Lobby for Mother’s Day. That would be perfect! ;) ha!

Mother's Day gift card hold from GingerSnapCrafts

mother's day

For this project you’ll need the following supplies:

giftcard for mom 1psacountrytopiary

  • PSA Essentials stamp body with black ink
  • PSA Essentials Topiary Peel & Stick stamp set ~ Happy Mother’s Day stamp & border
  • scrapbook paper
  • a Silhouette cutting machine
  • gift card box image from the Silhouette online store

gift box 2

First I assembled my gift card box.

giftbox3

Then I used my alignment tool to get my peel & stick stamp ready. I laid the stamp on the alignment tool smooth side UP.

giftbox4

Then I set my stamp body on the alignment tool & pressed it down. My stamps stuck right to the stamper, and now we are ready to stamp!

gift box 5

What’s great about the PSA Essentials stamps is that you get a nice, crisp image every time you stamp! Just make sure you are stamping on a smooth, flat service. I like using my cutting mat underneath my paper. That seems to help out a lot.

giftbox6

I then punched out my Happy Mother’s Day stamp with a circle punch, & then I glued it in place with a glue stick.

gift box 7

I put my gift card inside, and then I tied a piece of twine around the box. That’s it! Now we have a nice little gift for mom or grandma. :)

mother's day

Mother's Day gift card hold from GingerSnapCrafts

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

Disclosure: I am a member of the PSA Essentials Design Team. I received the stamp set & the stamping supplies I used for this project & post from PSA Essentials. For more great ideas on how to use these amazing stamps visit PSA Stamp Camp blog. I would also encourage you to become a facebook fan of PSA Essentials for great deals on PSA personalized and Peel & Stick stamps, & they have frequent giveaways. Yay!

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.