Ginger Snap Crafts: monday's mom {swimsuit re-do}

monday's mom {swimsuit re-do}

Summertime!  Wahoo!  Love it!
Only thing it is soooooooo hard to find a modest swimsuit,
& my daughter wanted a two piece swimsuit this year.


I hesitated because it seems like the two pieces
never stay down & you end up seeing too much skin! Ugh!


But then I saw this at Hobby Lobby!
It was on clearance, too! Wahoo!
It gave me an idea!


We bought this super cute 2 piece suit at Old Navy for $6.00.
Yes, it cost less than the velcro. ;)


I ironed on two spots in the front & two in the back.


Now we have a swimsuit both of us can agree on! :)

Having a hard time finding modest clothes, too?

Check out my new affiliate sponsor, Impel.
{You'll love what you see!}


 
Happy Monday, everyone!
 
Swim lessons start today for my kiddos! 
So, if you need me I'll be by the pool. ;)