Ginger Snap Crafts: {ooey gooey cake}

{ooey gooey cake}

Last week while I was on vacation I guest posted over at {Chef in Training}.
{I didn't have a chance to tell Nikki thank you!!  Thank you, Nikki!  It was a lot of fun!}
If you are ever in need of a {yummy} recipe head over to Chef in Training.
 
 Last week I shared one of my family's favorite recipes.
{My oldest daughter always request this cake for her birthday.}
It's called Loretta Lynn's Ooey Gooey Cake.
{Not sure if it's THE Loretta Lynn they came up with this or not!}
Either way it's a keeper! :)
 

Loretta Lynn's Ooey Gooey Cake
Ingredients:

1 box chocolate cake mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 jar caramel ice cream topping
8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
1 Heath bar, chopped


Bake cake as directed on box.
Cook, but while still slightly warm- poke holes in cake with the end of a wooden spoon.
Pour into holes- first the sweetened condensed milk and then caramel ice cream topping.
Let cake set for awhile in the refrigerator.
Just before serving top with 8 oz. of cool whip & sprinkle with the Heath bar pieces.


{Enjoy!}