Ginger Snap Crafts: fab friday {lap top cover}

fab friday {lap top cover}


{I just have to warn you there's a ton of pictures on this post.}
I'm so excited! I actually attempted & completed a sewing project!
{I am such a beginner when it comes to sewing!}

Lindsay from over at Artsy Fartsy Mama
linked up a fabulous laptop cover
a couple of weeks ago at my {wow me} wednesday link party.
As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to make it!
Thanks so much, Lindsay!  You are fabulous, & what a great {& easy} tutorial!


The supplies are simple. 
All you need is: 1 yard of cotton material, 1 yard of felt to match,
thread, velcro, needles, scissors & a sewing machine.
It cost me under $15 to make the whole thing!  Wahoo! :)


I added my name with some heat transfer cut with my Silhouette.
Thought it added a nice touch. :)


This is a really quick project, too.
I got it finished in one day during my little man's afternoon nap!
{Gotta love projects like that!} :)


I used some iron on velcro inside of regular velcro that I found on clearance at Hobby Lobby.
It worked out awesome, & it was one less thing I had to sew. Wahoo!


So excited!  I'm thinking of making my hubby a camo one for his lap top!
{Wouldn't he look cute? hehe}


Thanks, again Lindsay.
{You can check out Lindsay's fabulous blog by clicking below!}

 
{Have a fabulous holiday weekend, everyone!}
 
Linking up here:


Visit thecsiproject.com