Ginger Snap Crafts: fab friday {temple block}

fab friday {temple block}

As you read this we are packed up in the car {hopefully getting along!}
headed to one of my most favorite places in the whole world.
I'll be enjoying a week long vacation with my favorite people {my family, of course!}
and visiting one the most inspiring cities I've ever been to....Nauvoo, Illinois. {I'm so excited!}

Nauvoo Temple

My favorite thing about Nauvoo is the temple.
I want my kids to remember the feelings they have when they see the temple,
and of their goal to go to the temple someday.
So this is how I made a {I love to See the Temple} block for my girls' room.


You'll need:
a glass block {These can be found at Lowes or Home Depot.}, ribbon
Nauvoo temple vinyl {clip art from Silhouette} & the words "I love to see the temple."


Rub the backing paper & then gently lift off the backing paper.
Apply your temple vinyl first.


Vinyl loves to stick to glass, so this project is really easy to do. :)
Next get your "I love to see the temple." vinyl ready to apply.


Apply the vinyl over the top of your temple vinyl.
Then add a bow around your block.


{Enjoy!}

Oh...since I'll be gone next week!
Thought it would be so much fun to have a
{Summer Vacation Giveaway Week}
here at Ginger Snap Crafts.

Check back tomorrow!
I'll be revealing the giveaway line up!
It's going to be {fabulous}! :)