Ginger Snap Crafts: {wow me} wednesday #9

{wow me} wednesday #9

Welcome to {wow me} wednesday!
Last week was amazing {over 230 link ups!}.
I really enjoyed looking at your lovely link ups
& visiting your amazing blogs.
Thank you for all of the ideas & crafty inspiration!

This week just about everyone's link was viewed!  {Yeah!}
This makes me so happy. {Yippee!}
This is one the main reason I host a party each week.
I love having a place where we can all
find new & fun ideas, be inspired to create
& most of all make new friends. 
Thanks so much everyone!

The most viewed link was

{linked up by}
Smart-Bottom Enterprises

I don't drink coffee but anything with ice sounds wonderful right now. :)
It is hot, hot, hot outside!

I'll be featuring more of your fabulous link ups
at {take a look at you} on Thursday.
So make sure you check back to see if it was YOU who made me say {wow}.

Now on to the party! :)

The rules are simple.
Follow Ginger Snap Crafts.
{Grab a button or add a link.}
Link up something YOU
have made, done, whipped up or created.
Please no etsy shops, giveaways or advertisements.
{Link up to your post, not your main blog.}
Visit some of the other links.
Leave comments, make new friends
& most of all have fun!

Ginger Snaps
 
 
{Let's get this party started!}