Ginger Snap Crafts: monday's mom {the pleated polka dot}

monday's mom {the pleated polka dot}

 
 
A few weeks ago I signed up for the
Craftaholics Anonymous Homemade Gift Exchange.
Little did I know that in addition to receiving a lovely homemade goodie
I would also receive something even more special- a new friend.
My partner was Melissa for over at The Pleated Polka Dot.
I love, love, love her blog.  She writes so well.  Her pictures are breathtaking.
Love her post on motherhood & her kiddos the best. 
 

picture from The Pleated Polka Dot

 
A few of my favorite post on motherhood are:
{Art of Play}
{I'm in All in}
{What a Walk Will Do}
I've shared this one before but it's worth sharing again! :)
{Intentional Summer}


Melissa sent me a package filled with homemade goodies.
My favorite is a clutch...I can put my keys, wallet
& cell phone inside when I'm making a quick trip. So needed one! :)


Love the red polka dot ring!  So cute!
Look at those fabric earrings!!
{Thank you so much, Melissa.}
I enjoyed getting to know you!


I sent Melissa a quote from one of her favorites, C.S. Lewis.
{I'll share a tutorial on Friday.}


Happy Monday, everyone!