Ginger Snap Crafts: 25+ Personalized Christmas Ideas with Cricut

25+ Personalized Christmas Ideas with Cricut

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

Good morning! I’m back! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving break. Annnnd look here comes Christmas! :) A few weeks ago I shared my cute personalized stocking tutorial made with my Cricut Explore Air 2 and my cute EasyPress Mini with you. I talked about how much I love to personalize those holiday moments, about our family’s stocking tradition & how easy that was to do with my Cricut family of products. Well, guess what? Some of my favorite Cricut bloggers were all given that exact same assignment ~ to share a personalized Christmas project & to share the meaning or story behind it & the tutorial. I love that each of us took our own spin to that fun topic. Annnnnd today I’d love to show off some of my fellow Cricut bloggers with these 25+ Personalized Christmas Ideas with Cricut. Let’s get started! :)

Whether you have a Cricut Explore Air 2 or Cricut Maker you are sure to find inspiration in all of these fun projects! Annnnd if you don’t own a Cricut yet….what are you waiting for? Put it on your Christmas list right now. ;)

I love that tons of these projects use Cricut Iron-on. They’re are so many fun ways to personalize just about everything from totes to stockings to Christmas pajamas using iron-on. You’ll also find some fun projects with the Cricut Maker & some of her new tools! Annnnd of course, I have to give a shout out to my favorite material ~ Cricut Vinyl. I’ve been personalizing everything in my house with vinyl for years. ha! You can see my Ultimate Gift Guide for the Vinyl Obsessed right here. Annnnd we can’t forget about Cricut Infusible Ink. Please click through to see the tutorials & pin these projects from each blogger’s blog. I know you are going to want to try each & everyone of these projects….eventually! It might take a little while to work through the list though. ha! :)

Tip: I recommend investing in several Cricut StandardGrip cutting mats and the Cricut Essentials Tool Set before starting! They’ll be super helpful! :)

Now on to these ah-mazing projects. Enjoy! :)

Personalized Sewing Bag @ The Tattooed Quilter

Engraved Acrylic Christmas Gift Tags @ Giggles Galore

Letter to Santa DIY Sign @ Tried & True Blog

Personalized Christmas Tree Blocks @ Kingston Crafts

Personalized Christmas Ornaments @ 5 Little Monsters

Personalized Christmas Eve Box @ Artsy Fartsy Mama

Book Lovers Gift Basket @ Pretty Providence

DIY Holiday Pillows @ Today’s Creative Life

Personalized Stockings with Tassels @ Happily Ever After, Etc.

Personalized Teacher Tote Bag Gift Idea @ Sew Much Ado

Gangsta Wrapper Holiday Gift Bag @ The Cards We Drew

Personalized Christmas Pajamas @ The Celebration Shoppe

Baking Gift Idea @ The Idea Room

Personalized Christmas Stockings @ Doodle Craft

Baby's First Christmas Ornament @ Clark Condensed

Personalized Scarf & Glove Set @ That’s What Che Said

Family Name Gift Idea @ Twelve on Main

DIY Christmas Truck Ornament @ Lydia Out Loud

Personalized Wood Christmas Sign @ Polka Dot Chair

Engraved Charm Bracelet @ Laura’s Crafty Life

Black & White Modern Christmas Coasters @ The Crafted Sparrow

Star Wars Christmas Pajamas @ The Happy Scraps

Baby First Christmas Ornament @ It Happens in a Blink

Personalized Christmas Baking Set @ Hey Let’s Make Stuff

Fridge Magnets Gift Idea @ The Country Chic Cottage

Infusible Ink Coaster Gift Idea @ Crafting in the Rain

DIY Holiday Gift Tags @ Dukes & Duchesses

Color Your Own Gift Bags @ Happy Go Lucky

Annnnd in case you missed it click over to check out our stockings. :)

Easy Personalized Stockings

Which personalized project was your favorite? Let me know! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.