Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Farmhouse Christmas Ideas

10 Farmhouse Christmas Ideas

Good morning! After  I wrote this post full of ah-mazing Farmhouse Christmas Ideas, I realized that I had made a super similar post a few weeks ago with even more farmhouse Christmas ideas. I guess you could say I’m a little obsessed with everything farmhouse. ha! How about you? ;) I’m hoping it never goes out of style. Especially since I have shiplap walls in my kitchen. :) Anyways, I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed putting it together. Remember this week’s party is still going strong. Be sure to head over & check that out if you get the chance. You can do that here. Buuuuut first check out this fun farmhouse inspired feature post. Enjoy! :)

3D Wood Christmas Tree @ The DIY Dreamer

DIY Plaid Fabric Glass Plates @ The Style Safari

DIY Wood Plank Presents @ DIY Vibes

Vintage Christmas Décor Vignette @ She’s Crafty Crafty

Hot Chocolate Cocoa Bar @ Bird’s Party

Little Wooden Christmas Trees @ The Apple Street Cottage

DIY Rustic Christmas Card Holder @ DIY Vibes

DIY Blanket Scarf Christmas Pillows @ Simply Beautiful by Angela

DIY Joy Sign

Enjoy these other fun Christmas décor ideas. Click the link below the picture for more! :)

10 Farmhouse Christmas Ideas

12 Homes Decorated for Christmas

8 Rustic Christmas Ideas

I hope you all have a fabulous day! It’s less than two weeks until Christmas! Eek! :)
I have a fun wallpaper post going up tomorrow. I can’t wait to show you.

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.