Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Advent Calendar Ideas

8 Advent Calendar Ideas

Good morning! I truly can’t believe that we have less than a week until Christmas. Eek! This year has flown! One of our favorite things to do each holiday season is to count down the days. ha! How about your family? My kiddos love knowing exactly how many days until Christmas. :) That’s why I am excited to be featuring 8 Advent Calendar Ideas that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going strong. Be sure to stop by & check that out. If you are a blogger, link up your ideas. I’d love to see them & feature you, too. You can do all of that right here. Buuuuut first, check out this fun feature post. Enjoy! :)

Activity Based Advent Calendar @ The Happy Housie

Magnetic Advent Calendar @ She’s Crafty Crafty

DIY Christmas Tree Advent Calendar @ At Home with Ashley

12 Days of Kindness Advent Calendar @ Interior Frugalista

DIY Paper Advent Calendar @ White House Crafts

Felt Letter Board Advent Calendar @ Satsuma Designs

Box Advent Calendar

Easy Advent Calendar

Enjoy these other fun holiday ideas. Click the link below the picture. Enjoy!

15 Cute Christmas Ideas

15 Classic Christmas Ideas

20 Neighbor Gift Ideas

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.