Ginger Snap Crafts: Huge Sale on Cricut Maker Bundles

Huge Sale on Cricut Maker Bundles

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and text are all mine.

Hi! I’m back! If you missed my Cricut Gift Guide post from this morning, hurry over & pin that post for later. I shared all the must haves for the vinyl obsessed crafter like me. :) Now I’m back with an amazing deal from Cricut, and this one is all about the Cricut Maker! Eek! Starting today you can save a bunch on some really ah-mazing Cricut Maker bundles. Keep reading for all the details! :)

This particular Cricut Maker bundle includes a Cricut Maker AND Machine Tote. You have 3 fun options to chose from a Blue Maker with Navy Machine Tote, Rose Maker with Raspberry Machine Tote, or Lilac Maker with a Purple Machine Tote. *Please note these are not the rolling totes.*



***This bundle has an MSRP of $548.99 but right now on Cricut.com these bundles are listed for the discounted price of $499. Buuuuut when you use the code VIPMAKER you can get another $75 off bringing the bundle price down to $425. Annnnnd if you have a Cricut Access membership you can take another 10% off after that.***


This sale starts TODAY (Nov. 1st), and this discount code will stay active as long as supplies last. So, you will want to snag this deal as soon as possible. What color will you choose????? Shop here. :)


Check out some of my favorite Cricut Maker projects below! Click the link to find the tutorial :)

Football Pennant Banner

Rag Tree Pillow

DIY Farmhouse Sign

Vintage Christmas Truck Sign

Still on the fence about getting the Cricut Maker? Check out this post for all the 411s. :)



Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.