Ginger Snap Crafts: Tons of Turkey Ideas for Thanksgiving

Tons of Turkey Ideas for Thanksgiving

Good morning! Or should I say gobble, gobble? Ha! Is anyone else in denial that Thanksgiving is little over 3 weeks away? Eek! Time is flying by! Today I am excited to feature Tons of Turkey Ideas that were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. These would all be fun to do with the kiddos over the Thanksgiving break. Remember this week’s party is still going on. So feel free to swing by & check it out here. Buuuuut first enjoy this fun feature post. :)

Quilled Paper Turkey Craft @ She Saved

Turkey Brownies Treat @ Walking on Sunshine

Footprint Turkey Shirts @ The Scrap Shoppe

Turkey Veggie Pizza @ Clean & Scentsible

Turkey Cheese Ball @ Crafts A La Mode

Turkey Place Cards @ She’s Crafty

Click the link below these pictures to find even more turkey inspired crafts & recipes. :)

12 Turkey Crafts

Over 10 Turkey Crafts

7 Turkey Ideas

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
It’s going to be freezing here! Brrrrr!

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at
ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum