Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Farmhouse Christmas Ideas

10 Farmhouse Christmas Ideas

Good morning! How are you? We are busy getting ready for our big Thanksgiving trip up to Idaho to see our college kiddos. Annnnnd I’m not going to lie….we’d love to see some snow, too! :) I have already packed up all my fall decor, and I’ll have a clean slate when we get back to bust out all those Christmas decorations. Yay! Today I am excited to be featuring 10 Farmhouse Christmas Ideas with you that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. They are all fabulous! Remember this week’s party is still going strong. Don’t forget to check it out here. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your latest posts. I’d love to feature you, too! Buuuut first enjoy this lovely feature post. :)

DIY Joy Sign

Enjoy these other fun holiday inspired ideas! :) Click the link below the picture for all the details.

12 Holiday Wreaths

12 Homes Decorated for Christmas

8 Rustic Christmas Ideas

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.