Ginger Snap Crafts: 7 Place Setting Ideas

7 Place Setting Ideas

Hello there! I just wanted to pop in really quick to share some beautiful place setting ideas that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. I know Thanksgiving is in a few weeks, and these ideas would look beautiful on your table. Be sure to pin this post for later. This week’s party is still going on. Be sure to swing by, and check it all out right here. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your ideas. I’d love to see them & feature you, too. :) Buuuut first check out this very pretty feature post. Enjoy! :)



Easy Leaf Napkin Ring @ Clean & Scentsible


Personalized Name Tag Cutouts @ Snazzy Little Things


Crown Leaf Place Cards @ So Much Better with Age


Farmhouse Buffalo Plaid Coasters @ Salvage Sister & Mister


Thanksgiving Printable Kit @ Snazzy Little Things

Enjoy these other Thanksgiving ideas. Click the link below the picture for more.

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at
ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)


Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.



.