Ginger Snap Crafts: 5 Ways to Embellish with Flowers

5 Ways to Embellish with Flowers

Hello! It’s my favorite day of the week I get to feature some of your fabulousness! ;) I was blown away at the the links in the last several parties. Annnnnd these pretty flower posts caught my eye. They are beautiful! So, today I’m excited to share 5 Ways to Embellish with Flowers for your next party. I’m sure these ideas will inspire you as well! Remember if you are a blogger, I’d love to see your latest projects & ideas at this week’s party that is going on right here. If you’re not a blogger feel free to browse the links to find some amazing inspiration! :) Buuuut first enjoy this pretty feature post. :)

DIY Paper Flowers Floral Backdrop @ Bird’s Party

How to Build a Bagel Brunch Board @ Bird’s Party

Carrot Cake @ Claire Justine

Flower Cupcake Toppers @ White House Crafts

Chocolate Ice Cream Cake @ Munchkin Time

Enjoy these other pretty projects! :) Click the link below the picture to find out more.

8 Pretty Projects

10 Pretty Projects

13 Pretty Projects

Have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here next week. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum