Ginger Snap Crafts: 7 Fresh Ideas

7 Fresh Ideas

Hello there! I am so excited about this week’s feature post. It’s so fun & colorful…..perfect for spring. :) So, I hope you enjoy these 7 Fresh Ideas as much as I did. Don’t forget this week’s party is still going on here. Be sure to stop by & check it out. If you are a blogger, I’d love to see your ideas. I want to feature you, too! :) Buuuut first check out this amazing feature post. Enjoy! :)

DIY Color Block Rainbow Wall Art @ At Home with Ashley

DIY Arrow Wall Art @ The Organized Dream

Coat Closet Makeover @ Southern Yankee DIY

DIY Reading Nook Canopy @ The Organized Dream

DIY Fabric Headboard @ Rever en Couleur

Custom Outdoor Welcome Mat @ Thrift Diving

Versatile Mason Jar Centerpiece

Have a fabulous Easter weekend! I’ll see you back here next week. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum