Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Fry Bar {Party Idea} & Fry Sauce {recipe}

Easy Fry Bar {Party Idea} & Fry Sauce {recipe}

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of McCain Foods. The opinions and text are all mine. #MyMcCainPotatoes #CollectiveBias

Good morning! You know I love a good party! ha! ;) Annnnnd nothing says party time more than a good game on TV & the yummy spread to go with it. We are huge football fans at our house, and more recently, we have been cheering on our favorite basketball teams, as well. One of the best things (that goes right along with watching your favorite team on TV) is to have your favorite foods on hand to munch on as you watch the big game. Today I’d love to show you how easy it is to set up a game day Fry Bar with McCain® fries. Annnnd from now until 5/31/19, you can get $1.50 off when you purchase 2 participating McCain products at Walmart. Eek!  That’s awesome! You can submit your rebate & learn more details here. Now let’s get to that party! :)

McCain® products are made with real potatoes that make them perfect to pair with any game day spread (like this easy Fry Bar). I chose three of my favorite fry varieties ~ McCain® Seasoned Waffle Fries, McCain® Seasoned Curly Fries & McCain® Smiles® Mashed Potato Shapes (the ones with the smile!). Each of these McCain® products have a crispy exterior for a satisfying crunch with every single bite & a yummy, warm flavorful interior that’s delicious. McCain® products are great for dipping (and layering, too!). FYI: McCain Foods is a multi-national company established in Canada. They are the world’s largest manufacturer of frozen potato products. Pretty cool! The brand is a household name in the UK, & now you can buy them right here in the USA at Walmart. Awesome, huh? ;)

Fry Bars are so easy to set up! Let me show you. :) Simply cook the McCain fries according to the package directions. I baked mine in the oven. You can also fry them up as well. :) Then add some fun dips! :)

Check out this list of 20+ yummy fry dips:
tarter sauce
mayonnaise
honey
spicy mustard
honey mustard
BBQ sauce
guacamole
cream cheese
milkshake
sour cream
cheese dip
French onion dip
ketchup
picante sauce
spinach dip
bacon cheddar dip
caramel
blue cheese dressing
buffalo sauce
hummus
queso dip

For this party I used 5 different dips: ketchup, honey mustard, French onion dip, BBQ sauce and homemade fry sauce! Our family loves to make our own Fry Sauce to go along with our fries. It is so, so easy to make! Let me show you! :)

For this recipe you will need:
1/2 cup mayonnaise
2 tbsp ketchup
1 tsp salt
1 tsp lemon juice

Measure all the ingredients out, & then place all the the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well, chill. Yep! I told you it was an easy recipe! ;)

Then serve with warm McCain® Seasoned Curly Fries (or really any type of McCain fries!).

Oh yum!

These curly fries really do add a burst of flavor to your menu every time (& go perfectly with fry sauce)!

I had the other two fries paired with different dips. You can’t go wrong with McCain® Seasoned Waffle Fries paired with BBQ sauce. Yum!

Annnnnd my kiddos really love the McCain® Smiles® Mashed Potato Shapes paired with some French onion dip. Who doesn’t love fun shapes? Especially ones that come with a smile & taste good! :)

I also had ketchup and honey mustard available as well.

I used cute paper trays & matching napkins to serve the fries on! Too cute! Now let’s watch the big game! :)

Remember you can find these yummy McCain® fries (in lots of different varieties!) at your local Walmart store in the freezer section. Also, don’t forget that from now until 5/31/19, you can get $1.50 off when you purchase 2 participating McCain® products at Walmart. You can submit your rebate & learn more details here! Let me know if you try out McCain® fries in your next fry bar. I’d love to hear how it goes. Annnnd let me know your favorite fry topping, too! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum