Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 DIY Projects

8 DIY Projects

Good morning! It’s my favorite day of the week. I get to feature some of you! Yay! Annnnd that’s the best job ever! I love looking through the link ups each week. You guys are always inspiring me with your creativity. :) Today I am excited to feature 8 DIY Projects that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on. Drop by here to check that out & link up your ideas. I’d love to see them & feature you, too. Buuuuut first check out this fun feature post! Enjoy! :)

Floating Shelf with Turnbuckle Hardware @ Harbour Breeze Home

DIY Console Table Plans @ Anika’s DIY Life

DIY Kids Desk & Storage Plans @ Abbotts at Home

Flat Panel Door Makeover @ Simply Beautiful by Angela

DIY Geometric Lamp with Repurposed Wood Vases @ Interior Frugalista

DIY Board & Batten Entryway Wall @ Fun & Functional Blog

DIY Queen Bed Frame Plans @ H2O Bungalow

Open Shelving @ Repurpose & Upcycle

Enjoy some more DIY projects below. :)

10 DIY Projects

12 Fabulous DIY Projects

9 Amazing DIY Projects

I hope you enjoyed all these amazing projects! What DIY project are you going to tackle next? :)

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum