Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Porch & Patio Ideas

10 Porch & Patio Ideas

Hello there! Whew what a week I’ve had! I’m the Cubmaster for our Cub Scout Pack. Annnnd we are right in the middle of Twilight Camp. So I haven’t been home much at all this week. A few minutes ago I was relaxing (in the peace & quiet!) after a busy day with a bunch of wild boys! ha! Annnnd I was browsing the link ups for the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Annnnd these 10 Porch & Patio Ideas popped out to me. Wouldn’t each of these make the perfect spot to relax in after a long day? I love all of them! This week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & check that out. Buuuut first enjoy this very relaxing feature post. :)

10 Porch & Patio Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #outdoor #spaces

at-home-patio

Summer Porch Décor @ Lolly Jane

diy patio table

DIY Patio Table @ I Should Be Mopping the Floor

DIY-rug-tutorial-outdoor-painted-stenciled-rug-www.heatherednest.com-1-4

Painted Outdoor Rug @ The Heathered Nest

faux-urns4

DIY Faux Vintage Urns @ Southernly Splendid

front door mat

Painted Door Mat @ A Fresh Squeezed Life

front entry way

Spring Porch Refresh @ My Life from Home

front porch ideas

DIY Mini Outdoor Garden @ The Style Safari

How-To-Create-A-Welcoming-Farmhouse-Style-Front-Porch-09

Welcome Farmhouse Style Front Porch @ The Painted Hinge

my-front-porch-summer-2017-e1496680647990

Creating a Comfy Cozy Porch @ Jodie Fitz

Summer-2017-Tablescape-6

Summer Tablescape @ North Country Nest

giant hello sign at GingerSnapCrafts.com #DIY #vinyl #gingersnapcrafts[2]

Giant Hello Sign

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up! You are rocking your outdoor spaces!

10 Porch & Patio Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #outdoor #spaces

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum