Ginger Snap Crafts: 13 Red, White & Blue Ideas & Projects

13 Red, White & Blue Ideas & Projects

Good morning! Well, this year is flying by! It’s June already! I think I say that every year, but this year I really mean it. ha! ;) 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. I’ve already told my kiddos that when they are grown & have families of their own we are always going to get together on the 4th of July! So they’d better mark their calendars. ha! Today I’ve rounded up 13 Red, White & Blue Ideas & Projects that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. This week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & check that out here. Buuuut first enjoy this patriotic feature post! :)

13 Red, White & Blue Ideas & Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #4thofJuly #patriotic #redwhiteandblue

beanbags

Red, White & Blue Beanbags @ KBB Crafts & Stitches

rag-ribbon-bunting

Rag Ribbon Garland @ The Scrap Shoppe

DIY-Patriotic-Pillows-Pinterest

DIY Patriotic Pillows @ A Wonderful Thought

Memorial-Day-BBQ-Food

Red, White & Blue BBQ @ Giggles Galore

patriotic-wreath

Patriotic Wreath @ The Country Chic Cottage

Cornhole-Boards-DIY-A-Wonderful-Thought-12

DIY Cornhole Boards @ A Wonderful Thought

Patriotic-Layered-Citronella-Candle

Patriotic Layered Candles @ Hello Nature

Firework-DIY-Monogrammed-Koozie

Patriotic Monogrammed Koozies @ Giggles Galore

IMG_0224

America Holiday Board @ Building Our Hive

diy-pallet-flag-consumer-crafts-unleashed-012

Pallet Flag @ Crafts Unleashed

Old-Glory-Patriotic-Wreath

Old Glory Patriotic Wreath @ Gluesticks

15 minute 4th of July sign at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[3]

4th of July Sign

OTBM Land That I Love Wall Art by GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb

Land that I Love Wall Art

14 Patriotic Ideas at GingerSnapCrafts.com #redwhiteandblue #4thofJuly_thumb[1]

14 Patriotic Ideas

12 Flag Inspired Crafts @ GingerSnapCrafts.com #LinkParty   #Features #flags_thumb[1]

12 Flag Inspired Crafts

Thanks so much to everyone who linked up! :)

13 Red, White & Blue Ideas & Projects at GingerSnapCrafts.com #4thofJuly #patriotic #redwhiteandblue

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum