Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 AWESOME DIY Crafts For Kids

10 AWESOME DIY Crafts For Kids

This post is brought to you by Life Storage.

Can you believe school is out? Summer is in full swing! Soon it will be hot & the kiddos are going to be saying, “I’m bored!”or looking for something to do. (Or maybe you’re desperately trying to get the kiddos off electronics?) Am I right? ha! ;) Well, don’t worry, I’ve got you covered! Over on the Life Storage blog I am sharing 10 Awesome DIY Crafts that your kiddos will LOVE to do this summer!

life-storage-10-awesome-crafts

I know your kiddos will love these ideas, because they have all been tried out & tested by my kiddos! ha! So hop on over there to get some great ideas!  Most of these we do every single summer!

Annnnnd while you are over at Life Storage you *might* find some fun ideas for yourself, too. Like……this DIY Planter Box tutorial. I love the castors! It makes it sooooooooooo easy to move around, too!

life-storage-cedar-planter-box-4

Or maybe these beautiful mason jar luminaries will catch your eye. They would be perfect for a backyard BBQ or summer wedding.

life-storage-mason-jar-luminaries-pinterest-image

Annnnnd these flower boxes are always a favorite of mine. You won’t believe how inexpensive these are to make! This year I planted petunias in mine. Annnnnd they are going crazy! It makes my house look so happy!

800 flower box tutorial_thumb

So pop on over to Life Storage. Let me know what ideas you like best (for you or your kiddos!).
Annnnnd if you have any tried & true summer time activities let me know in the comments below!

PS You’ll probably want to check out this adorable chore chart idea, too! So cute! You can see it here.

life-storage-10-fun-things-to-do-this-summer

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.

Yum