Ginger Snap Crafts: Chocolate Dipped Oreos {recipe}

Chocolate Dipped Oreos {recipe}

Good morning! My mind has been a million miles from the blog lately! My oldest son just left on his two year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints this past week. Saying see you later (not goodbye!) to him at the MTC was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done! I am so proud of him! We received two long emails & pictures from him on Friday. He is having the time of his life! You can follow along on his missionary journey right {HERE}. I don’t know about you but when I’m having an emotional day (or week!) eating something a little sweet can help me feel just a little bit better! ha! So today I’m excited to share this super easy & yummy Chocolate Dipped Oreos recipe with you. Enjoy!

Chocolate Dipped Oreos at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Before we get to that recipe….here’s a picture of my son ~ Elder Bowie. :) He’s the first one on the left. This is the district he is with at the MTC. The MTC stands for the Missionary Training Center. He will be there for 3 weeks learning how to be a missionary, and then he will serve the rest of his mission in the Utah Salt Lake City West Mission.

IMG_0016_thumb[1]

Alright, let’s get to that recipe!

For this recipe you will need:
Oreos
almond bark (chocolate flavored) 
sprinkles

oreo recipe

First, you will melt the almond bark in the microwave. I used half of a 24oz. package. I put the almond bark in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 90 seconds, & then stirred. Dip the Oreos in the chocolate. Place on wax paper & then sprinkle the sprinkles on top. Wait for the chocolate to set up & then enjoy!

oreo truffles

Enjoy some more of my favorite chocolate recipes below!

Coconut Candy Bar Brownies at GingerSnapCrafts.com #KraftEssentials #shop #cbias_thumb[2]

Coconut Candy Bar Brownies

Easy-Smore-Dip-with-Hersheys-Spread-[5]

Easy S’more Dip

peanut-butter--chocolate-chip-cups-a[1]

Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cups

ooey gooey cupcakes at GingerSnapCrafts.com_thumb[3]

Ooey Gooey Chocolate Cupcakes

15 Yummy Recipes with Chocolate at GingerSnapCrafts.com #linkparty #recipes_thumb[2]

15 Yummy Recipes with Chocolate

As you can tell my comfort food is chocolate. ha! What’s yours?
Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear. :)

Chocolate Dipped Oreos at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink_thumb2

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.