Ginger Snap Crafts: Personalized Christmas Pajamas {tutorial} + stocking blog hop

Personalized Christmas Pajamas {tutorial} + stocking blog hop

This post is brought to you by Expressions Vinyl.

I am so excited to partnering with some of my favorite bloggers & Expressions Vinyl to bring you a fun stocking blog hop with some amazing heat transfer vinyl tutorials & tons of stocking ideas. Eek! I am also just as excited to bring you this fun personalized Christmas pajama tutorial. Annnnnd did I mention that there is a little giveaway, too? Eek! There is! So let's get started. :)




For this blog hop, Expressions Vinyl sent us all a fun pack of heat transfer vinyl.


Heat transfer vinyl comes in so many fun varieties.
You can find flocked, glitter, smooth...even patterned...heat transfer vinyl.

For this project you will need:
1 long sleeved white t-shirt
pajama pants
smooth heat transfer vinyl (red)
iron & ironing board
this image from the Silhouette online store 
Adrift Bold font

First, I opened up the stocking image in my Silhouette software & then wrote the name Owen across the front of the stocking. Then I clicked modify & made this all one image. Owen is stuck on there now. ha!


Then I mirrored my image. Then I sent it to my Silhouette to be cut.
Be sure to adjust your settings to heat transfer setting before you cut.


Yesterday I showed you how to apply heat transfer vinyl.
You can see my Fa La La La pillow tutorial right {HERE}.
Annnnd did I mention you can win a Silhouette CAMEO or Mint over there, too? ;)

I love how these pajamas turned out! So, so cute!




Over at the Expressions Vinyl Facebook Page they are having a rock your stockings contest! People can upload a picture of a stocking they fancied up using vinyl! And they asked some of their favorite bloggers to get the ball rolling with some fun ideas! (You can enter to win a gift card over there--but I also have a gift card for $100 to Expressions Vinyl at the bottom of this post! Eek! So keep reading! )

rock your stockings


Here are 18 fun stocking ideas that all have heat transfer vinyl on them!

stocking collage 1 1. Faux wool sock from Fynes Design 2. Personalized stockings from Maybe I will 3. Gift card holder from 733 blog 4. Customized stocking from Artsy Fartsy mama 5. Stocking tag from Strawberry Mommy Cakes 6. Stocking pillow from One Krieger chick 7. Stocking shirt from Pitter and Glink 8. Stocking banner by Sugar Bee crafts 9. Boy Scout stocking from mm scrap shoppe collage

10. No sew from Holy craft 11. Personalized Pajamas from Ginger snap crafts 12. Diy Stockings from Mabey she made it 13. Stocking with car from Kiki Comin 14.Personalized stockings from Craftily ever after 15. Burlap Joy stocking from A girl and a glue gun 16. stocking placecard from Crafting in the rain 17. Scandinavian inspired stocking from Tried and true 18. cute stocking from Flamingo Toes 

Make sure to enter to win $100 gift card to Expressions Vinyl! Good Luck! 



Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
  
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.





This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.