Ginger Snap Crafts: Buffalo Check Printable & Gift Idea + blog hop

Buffalo Check Printable & Gift Idea + blog hop

Good morning! I am so excited to be participating in another fun blog hop today! You can see an amazing Christmas Home Decor hop right {HERE} that went up yesterday! :) The buffalo check trend is a new one to me! ha! The first time I heard the term buffalo check was just a few weeks ago. Now it is everywhere! So I was so excited when my friend Rachel from R&R Workshop invited me to join with her & some of my favorite bloggers in this Buffalo Check blog hop. If you don’t want to go all out buffalo plaid then these cute Buffalo Check gift tags are the perfect way to add a cute trendy look to your gift giving or print it out & put it in a cute frame on your mantel. So let’s get started!

buffalo check printalbe gift idea at   GingerSnapCrafts.com

You’ll only need a few supplies:
this printable
white cardstock
paper trimmer
printer
mini hole punch
twine or ribbon

buffalo check

I filled my jar with hot cocoa mix, mini marshmallows & candy kisses.

have yourself a merry little christmas

You can download these cute tags right {HERE}.
Or just right click, click again & save to your computer.
You can then size as needed. Enjoy!

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas printable at   GingerSnapCrafts.com

I also made this cute tag, too!

Wonderful Time print at GingerSnapCrafts.com

You can even design your own tag using this buffalo plaid print. :)

buffalo plaid print at GingerSnapCrafts.com

I love how cute the plaid jar & the reindeer hot cocoa jar look together.

jar gift ideas

Check out these other amazing Buffalo Check Ideas:

Buffalo Check Ideas


Buffalo Check Reindeer Printable by Our Thrifty Ideas
Easy Wall Treatment with Vinyl Buffalo Check by A girl and A Glue Gun
Buffalo Check Free Printable Gift Tags by Kleinworth & Co.
Buffalo Check Gift Tags Free Printable by R & R Workshop
Buffalo Check Kids Paper Craft by Dolen Diaries
Be Merry Buffalo Check Banner by Liz on Call
Plaid Christmas Mantel by Crafting in the Rain
Buffalo Check Thank you Notes by 100 Directions
Buffalo Check Printable Gift Idea by me :)

If this post got you in the mood for hot chocolate. Here ya go! ha! ;)

15  Hot Chocolate Recipes at GingerSnapCrafts.com #hotchocolate #recipes

These jars would also make great party favors at a hot chocolate bar party!

easy hot chocolate bar at GingerSnapCrafts.com[7]

Let me know what you think of the buffalo check trend.
Love it? Hate it? I’d love to hear! Leave a comment below. :)

buffalo check printalbe gift idea at   GingerSnapCrafts.com

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.