Ginger Snap Crafts: 12+ Chalkboard Inspired Christmas Ideas

12+ Chalkboard Inspired Christmas Ideas

Hello! Hello! I am a huge fan of chalkboard & (from the looks of it!) this trend is here to stay! Yay! So today I am excited to feature 12+ Chalkboard Inspired Christmas Ideas that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week's party is going strong! So if you are a blogger be sure to stop by & link up your latest projects & ideas. I'd love to see them & feature you, too! You can do all that right {HERE}. Buuuut first check out this amazing feature post with some of the best chalkboard ideas around! Enjoy!






Joy to the World Printable @ A Vision to Remember




Chalkboard Printable Tags @ Shaken Together


DIY Wood Slice Ornament @ The Life of Jennifer Dawn


Joy to the World Printable @ Busy Being Jennifer


DIY Chalkboard Ornament @ Hello Nature


Hot Cocoa Party Tips @ Life with 4 Boys


Deer Chalkboard Sign @ Much More Creative


Mud Cloth Ornaments @ The Beautydojo





Thanks so much to everyone for sharing their amazing ideas!
Let me know what you think about the chalkboard trend in the comments below. :)


Thank you so much stopping by my blog! 
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
  
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.




This post was created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.