Ginger Snap Crafts: Personalized Journals {tutorial}

Personalized Journals {tutorial}

This post is brought to you by We R Memory Keepers. #wermemorykeepers #lifestylestudios

Hello! Happy Friday to YOU! Today is extra special for me because my hubby is on his way home as we speak. Yay! ;) He has been gone all week, and I am so ready to have him back home. Today I’d love to share an awesome & easy gift idea ~ a personalized journal. Two of my sons have birthdays in the next few months, and these are their gifts. Shhhhh! Don’t tell! ha! It’s kind of a tradition in our family to get a new journal on your birthday. I kept a journal growing up, & I love looking back & reading them. I want my kiddos to have the same experience. So keep reading to see how easy these were to put together. :)

personalized journals at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #lifestylestudios #giftidea #personalized #diecuts #spon

personalized journals

You’ll need a few supplies to whip these out! ha! ;)

journals*
Evolution die cutter*
Genius Cutting Platform*
label die
vinyl lettering
washi adhesive sheets*

*Don’t forget you can get 20% off all We R Memory Keeper & Lifestyle Crafts products when you use the code GINGER at checkout. Shop {HERE}.

supplies #lifestylecrafts

First you’ll use your die cutter to cut out labels with some washi adhesive sheets. If you love washi tape your are going to LOVE this stuff. It’s awesome! :)

journal tutorial #diecut

You can find a more detailed die cutting tutorial {HERE}.

evolution #diecutter

Here is what your die cut label will look like after you’re done. So cute! ;)

journal tutorial

Then you’ll remove the backing.

adhesive washi sheet #wermemorykeepers

Then stick it right on the front of your journal.

personalize your journal with washi tape

Then I just used some vinyl lettering (you could also use stickers) to add the age my sons will be to the front! I know ~ 17 & 11!! Eek!! Where does the time go? They are growing up way too fast!

journal for teenagers

Anyways, let’s move on before I tear up! haha! ;) Then I added their names in vinyl across the front. All done! :)

journals for gifts

I hope they enjoy them, & I really hope they fill them with fun things, life lessons, things that happen in their lives & feelings they have so they can look back on them later on! :)

personalized journals

Do you have a favorite gift you give to your kiddos? I’d love to hear. :)

personalized journals at GingerSnapCrafts.com #wermemorykeepers #lifestylestudios #giftidea #personalized #diecuts #spon

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.
 
Don’t miss a post! Subscribe by email or bloglovin’.

 

 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.