Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Mother’s Day Gift Ideas with DOVE® Dark Chocolate (free printables) #SharetheDOVE

Easy Mother’s Day Gift Ideas with DOVE® Dark Chocolate (free printables) #SharetheDOVE

This post is brought to you by Dove. #SharetheDOVE

Hello! How are you? Mother’s Day is almost here ~ my most favorite holiday! ha! ;) Today I’d love to share two fun & easy Mother’s Day gift ideas using DOVE® Chocolate. DOVE® Chocolate is
the top selling solid dark chocolate on the market with the one of kind, silky-smooth taste of DOVE® Chocolate. It is definitely what you’d think chocolate should taste like ~ smooth & yummy! It’s not just dark, it’s DOVE®. I know any mom would LOVE a Mother’s Day gift made with lots of chocolate. I know I would! ;) So keep reading to see what I made for Mother’s Day. Plus I have some free printables to share, so you can make some, too! ;)

Easy Mother's Day Gift Ideas from GingerSnapCrafts.com #sharethedove #sponpromises_almonddark(2) 39319_PH22E-Dove-Sea Salt-LDB Render No Burst(2)dove chocolate

DOVE® Dark Chocolate is available in the following varieties:

  • ·Single Bar (1.34 – 1.44oz) 

Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate

  • ·Large Bar (3.07 – 3.3oz)

Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate

Silky Smooth Almond Dark Chocolate

Silky Smooth Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl

  • Bag of PROMISES® (8.0 – 9.5oz)

Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate

Silky Smooth Almond Dark Chocolate

Silky Smooth Mint & Dark Chocolate Swirl

New! Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramel

You can find DOVE® chocolate just about everywhere ~ convenience stores, grocery stores, drug stores & more. So be on the look out for it!

For the first gift I picked up some cute glass jars from a craft store, & then I filled them with individually wrapped DOVE® dark chocolate pieces.

dove chocolate candy

Then I tied a chalkboard inspired gift tag around the jar with a cute ribbon. Then put on the lid. That’s it! ;)

#sharthedove #mothersday#mothersday #sharethedoveMother's Day gift idea

I made two chalkboard printable tags like the ones I used below. Just right click & save onto your computer. Then open in Word, resize & print. So easy! ;)

Happy Mother's Day printable label at GingerSnapCrafts.com

Mom's Stash Printable Label GingerSnapCrafts.com

My next idea is a Mother’s Day coupon book! You’ll need the full size candy bars for this one! Yay for full size! ha! ;) Plus you’ll need coupons, a gift tag, gift sack, twine, paper shred & twine.

dove candy coupon book

I love when my kiddos make me coupons! I always love to see what they come up with. 

dove chocolate coupon book #mothersday

Once the coupons are filled out, tie them to the candy bars with twine.

coupons #sharethedovedove chocolate coupon book for mother's day

Put the candy bars inside a gift bag along with some shred & individual chocolates. Close the lid.

dove chocolate mother's day

Then tie on the gift tag with some twine, and your Mother’s Day gift is done. :)

mother's day coupon book

You can download the gift tag below. Just right click, save, resize in Word & print.

Happy Mother's Day label

You can also download a PDF version of the coupons.  :)

You can keep in touch with DOVE® on facebook, twitter & their site.

Easy Mother's Day Gift Ideas from GingerSnapCrafts.com #sharethedove #spon

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting I’d love to keep in touch.

 

 
Disclaimer:
Compensation was provided by DOVE® Dark Chocolate via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Dove or Momtrends. 

This project & post were created for Ginger Snap Crafts by Ginger Bowie.