Ginger Snap Crafts: bloggie besties {kassi with truly lovely}

bloggie besties {kassi with truly lovely}

Hello all you FABULOUS Ginger Snap readers!!!
I am SO excited to be blog swapping with the LOVELY Ginger today!!!
If your missing your daily dose of Ginger, have no fear...
She's posting on my blog today, so when you're done here
you might wanna pop over there and see what she's sharing! :)

 

Until then... I'm Kassi.
I blog over at Truly Lovely...
A blog about all things I consider to be truly lovely. :)

Truly Lovely

I'd like to share my recent discovery with you.
Maybe I'm the last one to know, but if not, you've gotta check out this cool website called Wordle.

It lets you enter either a paragraph of text, a website/blog/any other url and then makes a word cloud from the most used words within what you provided.



 For example, I made a wordle using the Truly Lovely blog URL.




 COOL, right?
The site chooses the most used words and creates your word cloud.
From there you can customize the colors, shape,
and even remove words to make it your own.
Then you can print or share it as you please. :)


A Wordle made from my wedding blog, My Road to Mrs




You could frame a custom word cloud to be used as wall art,
as a gift, or even to label random items!
I made a Wordle from my work website and framed it to display in my office!
Check back on Truly Lovely in awhile if you'd like to see that post!

I think I might frame my blog wordles
as wall decoration for my craft room! :)
The ideas are endless!!!

*Wordle does not know who I am or care I'm sure... 
This is just a fun idea I found and wanted to share with others. :)

So... Wordle away friends!!!
I would love to hear about what you create!!!
Hope you'll pop over by Truly Lovely for a visit sometime! :)

And thanks so much to Ginger for blog swapping
and being the bloggie bestie at Truly Lovely this week!!!

Have a lovely day!