Ginger Snap Crafts: 12 Crochet & Macramé Projects

12 Crochet & Macramé Projects

Good morning! I hope your week is off to a great start! We have had beautiful weather, but this week calls for rain! Crochet & macramé projects are the perfect rainy day activity to tackle. So today I am excited to be featuring 12 Crochet & Macramé Projects that were linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. They are fabulous! Be sure to click through to get the patterns, so you can make these too! :) Remember this past week’s party is still go on right here. Be sure to check in. Buuuuut first check out this feature post. Enjoy! :)

Woven Cable Headband @ Kiku Corner

Homemade Macramé Teething Ring @ My French Twist

Crochet Unicorn @ Mami Made It

Crochet Hedge Hog @ Eye Love Knots

Baby Cocoon Knitting Pattern @ Lilia Craft Party

Vanessa Top Crochet Pattern @ Eye Love Knots

Crochet Chain Link Necklace @ Howling Liz

Soap Saver Bag @ Keeping It Real

Crochet Pillow Cover @ Birdz of a Feather

Granny Blanket @ Anne Marie Shaak Blog

Macramé Market Bag @ My French Twist

Enjoy these other fun crochet & yarn projects. Click the picture or link for more. :)

8 Crochet Projects

8 Crochet Patterns

10 Yarn, Felt or Wool Projects

Hope you have a great week! Join me tomorrow for another {wow me} wednesday! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.