Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Easter Ideas

10 Easter Ideas

Hello! It’s my favorite day of the week I get to feature some of your creativity! Yay! I love looking through all the links of each {wow me} wednesday party & visiting your blogs. You are all so amazing! This week I’m featuring 10 Easter Ideas that were linked up to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. This week’s party will start Tuesday night at 7 pm central! So feel free to stop by & see what everyone is up to then! For now, please go check out this egg-cellent feature post. Be sure to click over to some of these blogs & pin their post. They are spectacular. Enjoy! :)

String Art Carrot @ Me & My Inklings

Chocolate Cadbury Egg Brownies @ Walking on Sunshine

Block Bunny Easter Craft @ Building Our Hive

Italian Easter Bread @ Organized Island

DIY Splatter Painted Blown Eggs for Easter @ Satsuma Designs

Macramé Bunny Ears Teething Ring @ My French Twist

Marshmallow Bunny Peeps Pudding Cups @ Walking on Sunshine

Easter Coloring Pages @ Krafty Planner

Stained Glass Bunny Cookies @ Fat Dad Foodie

 Glitter Bunny Tins

Enjoy these other fun Easter ideas, recipes & crafts. Click the picture or link for more. :)

100 Easter Ideas

15 Creative Easter Egg Ideas

12 Cute Easter Ideas

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.