Ginger Snap Crafts: 9 DIY Projects

9 DIY Projects

Good morning! It’s my favorite day of the week. I get to feature some of YOU! Eek! That’s the best job ever! I love looking through the link ups each week. You guys are always inspiring me with your creativity & know how! With summer wrapping up & cooler weather, I am ready to start tackling some home projects again. How about you? ;) Today I am excited to feature 9 DIY Projects that were linked up to the last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. Remember this week’s party will start tonight at 7 pm central. Be sure to drop by & check that out & link up your ideas. I’d love to see them. Buuuuut first check out this fun feature post! Enjoy! :)

How to Make No Sew Curtains @ Kippi at Home

Rainbow Wall Tutorial @ At Home with Ashley

How to Frame a Bathroom Mirror @ Centsible Chateau

Painted Furniture @ Petticoat Junktion

Powder Room Reveal @ Simply Beautiful by Angela

DIY Fold Down Desk @ Not Just a Housewife

How to Build Wood Shelves @ Petals, Pies & Otherwise

Modern Farmhouse Bathroom Reveal @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia

Simple & Stylish Plant Shelves @ She’s Crafty Crafty

Enjoy these other fabulous DIY round ups. Click the link below the picture for more. :)

18 DIY Projects for Your Home

12 Fabulous DIY Projects

8 DIY Projects

Have a wonderful day! What project do you want to tackle today? :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.