Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Farmhouse Trends

8 Farmhouse Trends

Good morning! Fall is in the air, and I am loving it! I also love anything and everything farmhouse! ha! So today I am excited to share 8 Farmhouse Trends that I hope stick around for a little bit longer. :) I have everything from buffalo check to canvas wall art, wildflower wreaths to DIY wood trim signs to chunky wood corbels for your home. Let me know what trend is your favorite or one that you could live without. ;) All of these ideas were linked to last week’s {wow me} wednesday party. Remember this week’s party is still going on. Be sure to link up your ideas if you are a blogger. I’d love to feature you, too. You can do that here. But first check out this fabulous feature post. Enjoy! :)

Wood Canvas Photo Wall @ Interior Frugalista

Farmhouse Knife Block Makeover @ Interior Frugalista

Farmhouse Décor for Cheap @ Chas Crazy Creations

Farmhouse Style Wood Spool Table @ Must Have Mom

Buffalo Check Master Bedroom @ Penny’s Treasures

Wildflower Wreath @ Designs & Events

DIY Chunky Wood Corbels @ Simply Beautiful by Angela

DIY Farmhouse Hello Sign

DIY Farmhouse Sign

Enjoy even more farmhouse ideas. I have got you covered! haha! Click the link or the picture to see more. :)

8 Farmhouse Ideas

12 Farmhouse Home Décor Ideas

How to Add a Little Farmhouse to Your Home

8 Farmhouse Ideas

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.