Ginger Snap Crafts: No Sew Fabric Pumpkins {tutorial}

No Sew Fabric Pumpkins {tutorial}

Thanks for much to Fairfield World for supplying product for this post! :)

Good morning! I would love to wish a big happy birthday to Fairfield World. Fairfield World is celebrating its 80th birthday this year! Yay! Annnnd I am excited to be participating in the 80 Days of Poly-Fil to celebrate. I am joining over 80 bloggers sharing a fun tutorial using Poly-fil over the next two months. Follow these hashtags to see more #fairfield80 #polyfil #poly-fil #FFWcelebration. Since fall is in the air, I decided to make some easy peasy No Sew Fabric Pumpkins using Poly-fil. Let me show you how!  :)

For this project you will need:
Poly-fil
one fat quarter fabric
twine
wood or tree stem cut to size
scissors
empty cardboard roll (toilet paper, paper towel roll, etc..)

First, you will lay out your fat quarter. Set your fabric tube in the middle. I trimmed mine down a little bit. Honestly, it ended up being about the size of a toilet paper roll tube. I probably should of just grabbed one of those. ha! :)

Next, put a little bit of Poly-fil around the tube.
I kind of played with the amount until my pumpkin looked just right.

Next, you’ll tuck the fabric into the top of the tube working around until you get all the fabric tucked inside.

It will look something like this.

Stick your block of wood inside your tube to hold everything in place.

Then tie some twine around the “stem”. So cute! All done! :)

Really, can you have too many pumpkins? I think not! ha!

Let me know if you try out this tutorial. I’d love to see your pumpkins, too! :)

Annnnnd once again….happy birthday Fairfield! :)

Enjoy these other pumpkin inspired projects. Click the link or the picture for the tutorial. Enjoy!

Hexagon Jack O Lanterns

Cute Pumpkin Gift Idea

Lighted Pumpkin Sign

Please pin the post for later! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.