Ginger Snap Crafts: 12 Outdoor Spaces

12 Outdoor Spaces

Good morning! The weather has been ah-mazing! Annnnnnd combined with staying home a lot more than usual, it has given us more time to work on our outdoor projects. Annnnnd if I do say so myself, our outdoor spaces look better than ever! :) How about yours? Today I am excited to be featuring 12 Outdoor Spaces that were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on right here. Be sure to check that out! If you are a blogger, please link up your ideas & projects. I’d love to feature you, too. :) You can do all of that right here. Buuuuut first, check out this very green feature post. Enjoy! :)

Low Maintenance Flowers & Plants @ An Artful Mom

Outdoor Solar Jar Light Sconces @ Interior Frugalista

Patio Reveal @ At Home with Ashley

Easy Flower Basket to Solar Chandelier Makeover @ Chas Crazy Creations

How to Grow Hostas @ Walking on Sunshine

"Bee-ing" on the Back Porch @ Penny’s Treasures

Deer Proof Raised Bed Garden @ The House on Silverado

Keep Pests Out of Your Garden @ Chas Crazy Creations

DIY Outdoor Plant Stand @ Handmade Weekly

DIY Backyard Landscaping @ Interior Frugalista

DIY Herb Garden

Enjoy these other outdoor spaces features! Click through the link under the picture to find even more. :)

12 Outdoor Spaces

10 Outdoor Spaces

8 Outdoor Spaces

10 Porch & Patio Ideas

Hope you have a wonderful Father’s Day weekend. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.