Ginger Snap Crafts: 4th of July Treats & Crafts

4th of July Treats & Crafts

Good morning! Oh my goodness! This year has gone by soooooooooooo slow & soooooooooooo fast all at the same time! ha! How about for you??? I can’t believe we are already in June & the 4th of July will be here soon! My favorite holiday of all! :) So today I am excited to feature some fun 4th of July Treats & Crafts that were linked up over the last two {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on. If you are a blogger, please swing over & link up your ideas! If you’re not a blogger, swing by & check out so many fun ideas! You do all that here. Buuuut first check out this very patriotic feature post. Enjoy! :)

American Flag Cookie Cake @ Mommy Hates Cooking

Patriotic Dessert Lasagna @ She Saved

Easy DIY Flag Wreath @ Ann’s Entitled Life

Patriotic Cupcakes @ Walking on Sunshine

Footprint Handprint Flag

Ribbon Flip Flops

Patriotic Bag

Enjoy these other fun red, white & blue ideas. Click through the links for more! :)

13 Red, White & Blue Ideas

10 Patriotic Treats

10 Ideas for the 4th

Hope you have a fabulous weekend! It’s my oldest son’s birthday! Yay! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.