Ginger Snap Crafts: Coconut Cream Poke Cake {recipe}

Coconut Cream Poke Cake {recipe}

Good morning! I don’t share many recipes here on the blog, but when I do it is sure to be one of my family’s favorites! This Coconut Cream Poke Cake is so simple, light, sweet & delicious! Plus, it’s so easy to make & only takes a few ingredients that your probably already have on hand in your pantry. Let’s get started! :)

For this recipe you will need:
white box cake mix
eggs
oil
water
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 small tub of whip cream
coconut flakes

Mix the cake according to the directions on the box. (Told you it was easy!) Bake as usual. Let cool on counter for about 20 minutes. Using the end of a wooden spoon poke holes all in the cake. Have fun! ha! Then poor the can of sweetened milk right over the cake. Cover & refrigerate until cool. When you are ready to serve. Spread one tub of whip cream on top & sprinkle with the coconut flakes. That’s easy! It’s a nice, light dessert perfect for summer time! :) We recently made this very cake for my oldest son’s birthday.

Enjoy these other family favorite recipes! Click the link for all the details. Enjoy! :)

Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread

Ooey Gooey Chocolate Cupcakes

Homemade Biscuits

Pumpkin Crunch Cake

My Mama's Pound Cake

Let me know if you try any of these recipes! I’d love to hear how you like them. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.