Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Summer Dinner Ideas

Easy Summer Dinner Ideas

Hello! How are you? We are trying to get into the swing of things after a weird ending to the school year, and a weird new normal this summer. We are definitely eating at home more often this summer, and I’m always on the look out for easy dinner recipes. So today I’d love to share some Easy Summer Dinner Ideas that were linked up to the the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. These dinners are perfect for those hot summer nights. If you haven’t checked out this week’s party make sure you do! Annnnd if you are a blogger, I’d love to see YOUR ideas & feature you, too! You can link up & see this week’s links right here. Buuuut first check out this very yummy feature post. Enjoy! :)

Italian Pasta Salad (Gluten Free) @ Strength & Sunshine

Air Fried Gnocchi @ Lou Lou Girls

Turkey Bacon Wrap @ Rae’s Books & Recipes

Grilled Fish in Foil Packets @ Lisa’s Everyday Life

Greek Quinoa Salad @ Pots & Planes

Sausage & Peppers Pasta Skillet @ Eye Love Knots

Caprese Pasta Salad @ The House on Silverado

Secret BBQ Sauce @ It’s My Sustainable Life

Caesar Pasta Salad

Easy Taco Salad

Enjoy these other yummy summer recipes! :) Click the link below the picture for more!

15 Summer Salads

15 Recipes Perfect for the Grill

10 Cool Drink Recipes

10 Grilling Recipes

I hope you have a fabulous day! See you back here tomorrow for a brand new Cricut project. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.