Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Summer Ideas

10 Summer Ideas

Good morning! As I was looking through all the ah-mazing link ups last week, and I noticed a lot of red, white & blue ideas, outdoor party ideas, garden ideas and outdoor spaces! Annnnnnd it dawned on me…..hello summer is right around the corner! I had totally forgotten about summer coming so quick with all this weirdness going on! haha! Summer will be here next week for us. Yay! Only 2 more days of school. I can’t wait for some warm summer nights, lightning bug catching & yummy s’mores. Annnnd hopefully a little more normal. :) So I hope you enjoy these 10 Summer Ideas. If you haven’t checked out this week’s party, you can do that here. Buuuuut first check out this fun feature post. :)

Tissue Paper Stained Glass Mason Jar @ Mason Jar Crafts

DIY Raised Garden Bed @ Little Frugal Homestead

How to Hang Outdoor Sheer Curtains @ South House Designs

Outdoor Movie Night @ Karin’s Kottage

Red, White & Blue Mason Jars @ Mason Jar Crafts



DIY Barnwood Betsy Ross Flag @ Heritage Home Ec

How to Make a Kid's Climbing Wall @ Abbotts at Home

3 Quick & Easy DIY Patriotic Vignettes @ Blue Sky at Home

Hello Summer Party Ideas

Enjoy these other summer inspired projects & ideas. Click the link under the picture for more details. :)

12 Outdoor Spaces

6 Summer Projects

10 Outdoor Spaces

Have a wonderful day! See you back here tomorrow with a brand new tutorial. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.