Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Crochet Patterns

8 Crochet Patterns

Hello there! Today’s my favorite day of the week on the blog. I’m sharing your ideas! I loved these 8 Crochet Projects that were linked up to last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Aren’t they so cute? It really makes me wish that I could crochet. Maybe I should try & pick that up since I have a little extra time on my hands. We’ll see. :) Remember this week’s party is still going on! Feel free to swing by & take a look. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your ideas. You can do all of that here. Buuuuut first check out this fun feature post. Enjoy!

Dinosaur Hat @ Eye Love Knots

Willbe Okey @ Anne Marie Shaak Blog

Crochet Crab @ Anne Marie Shaak Blog

Easy Floral Coasters @ Eye Love Knots

Cat Face Scubbies @ Keeping It Real

Forget Me Knot Applique @ Eye Love Knots

Floral Coin Purse @ Eye Love Knots

Crochet Fox @ Lalka Crochetka

Enjoy these other fun & colorful projects. Click the link under the picture for more. Enjoy! :)

8 Crochet Projects

10 Yarn, Felt & Wood Projects

8 Cute Projects

9 Colorful Projects

10 Colorful Projects

Have a wonderful weekend! :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.