Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Garden Ideas

10 Garden Ideas

Good morning! One of my most favorite things to do (besides crafting & blogging all about it!) is gardening! I love working outside in the yard! Eek! How about you? Right now we are in the middle of expanding our garden. We have tilled another spot & doubled the size of our garden. I see a lot of weeding in my future. haha! Today I am so excited to be sharing over 10 Garden Ideas that have been linked up to the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on! Feel free to swing by & check out the latest projects being linked up. Annnnnd if you are a blogger, be sure to add yours to the mix. I’d love to feature you, too! You can do all of that here. Buuuut first enjoy this very green feature post! :)

Creating Great Container Flower Pots @ Busy Lifestyle Gal

DIY Floating Garden Deck @ Kippi at Home

Window Garden Gift Idea @ Satsuma Designs

DIY Copper Markers @ Pretty + Efficient

How to Grow Lemongrass @ Ann’s Entitled Life

DIY Mason Jar Solar Light @ Chas Crazy Creations

Transplanting Seedlings @ Julie’s Creative Lifestyle

How to Dry & Store Basil @ It’s My Sustainable Life

Wood & Copper Herb Markers @ DIY Vibes

DIY Herb Garden

Simple Garden Bench

Easy Garden Markers

DIY Cedar Window Boxes

Enjoy these other garden idea round ups I’ve shared over the years. Click the link below the picture. :)

12 Garden Ideas

10 Gardening Ideas

10 Garden Ideas

7 Garden Ideas

Have a wonderful weekend! Ours is going to be rainy! Not much garden work will be going on! ;)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.