Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 DIY Home Projects

8 DIY Home Projects

Good morning! How are you? This week has flown by. So many activities! We are enjoying getting out and about in the cooler weather though. How about you? Next week is my birthday week. Yay! Annnnnd I always get my family to tackle a few DIY projects together while they can’t say no. haha! This year we are going to finally paint the rest of the trim that’s been sitting in the hallway & install it in the bedrooms. Fun, right? ;) I know they are super excited about it. haha! Anyways, check out these amazing (and a lot more fun!) DIY Home Projects that were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & check all that out. You can do that here. Buuuuut first enjoy this very DIY feature post. :)

DIY IKEA Shelving @ Rever En Couleur

DIY Bunk Bed Ladder @ Must Have Mom

DIY Laundry Table Plan @ Abbotts at Home

DIY Blanket Ladder @ The DIY Mommy

Laundry Room Reveal @ Handmade Weekly

DIY White Washed Driftwood Finish End Table @ At Home with Ashley

Coat Closet Organization @ Simply Beautiful by Angela

DIY Side Table Plans @ Abbotts at Home

Enjoy these other fun DIY ideas for your home! :) Click the link below the picture.

10 Amazing Ideas for Your Home

8 DIY Projects

Even More DIY Projects for Your Home

Have a wonderful weekend! See you back here next week. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.