Ginger Snap Crafts: 8 Halloween Treats

8 Halloween Treats

Hello there! How are you? Halloween is sneaking up on us really quick! Eek! I shared TWO Halloween inspired posts earlier this Annnnd today I am excited to be featuring 8 Yummy Halloween Treats from some of you! All of these were linked up to last several week’s {wow me} wednesday parties. This week’s party is still going strong. Be sure to swing by & check out this week’s amazing collection of ideas. If you are a blogger, be sure to link your ideas & projects, so I can feature you, too. You can do all of that right here. Buuuuut first check out this adorably spooky & delicious feature post. Enjoy!

Candy Corn Sugar Cookies @ The Jenny Evolution

Candy Coated Pretzel Pumpkins @ 3 Boys & a Dog

Nutter Butter Mummy Cookies @ Walking on Sunshine

Peanut Butter Candy Corn Blondies Bars @ Ann’s Entitled Life

Marshmallow & Candy Popcorn Balls @ Tinselbox

Easy Halloween Treats

Spider Pudding Cups

Surprise Inside Cake

Enjoy these other yummy Halloween treat ideas! Click the link below the picture for more. :)

10 Yummy Halloween Treats

12 Halloween Treats

10 Adorable Halloween Treats

Over 10 Adorable Halloween Treats

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

.