Ginger Snap Crafts: 7 Garden Ideas

7 Garden Ideas

Good morning! One of my most favorite things to do (besides crafting & blogging all about it!) is gardening. Annnnnd it’s Mother’s Day weekend. So you can bet my family will be outside in the yard working in the dirt! ha! ;) How about you? Any big plans for Mother’s Day? Today I am so excited to be sharing 7 Garden Ideas that were linked up to the last {wow me} wednesday party. Remember this week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & check out the latest projects that are being linked up. Annnnnd if you are a blogger, be sure to add yours to the mix. I’d love to feature you, too! You can do all of that here. Buuuut first enjoy this very pretty feature post! :)

7 Tips for Growing Hydrangeas @ Ann’s Entitled Life

Our Secret Garden @ Simply Designing

How to Make Indoor Recycled Hanging Planters @ Pillar Box Blue

Best Tips for Filling Large Outdoor Planters @ So Much Better with Age

DIY Flower Tower @ Simply Designing

DIY Air Plant String Art @ Hello Creative Family

How to Build a Window Box Planter @ Life Storage

DIY Cedar Planter Box

Enjoy these other fun garden ideas! Click the link below the picture. :)

12 Garden Ideas

10 Gardening Ideas

10 Garden Ideas

Have a wonderful Mother’s Day weekend! I’ll see you back here next week. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum