Ginger Snap Crafts: Toothless Slobber Slime {tutorial}

Toothless Slobber Slime {tutorial}

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #TrainYourDragonAtWalmart http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

Gooooood morning! :) It’s a big week at our house. It’s the last week of school, annnnnd How To Train Your Dragon 3 Walmart Exclusive DVD Gift Set is available at Walmart right now. Eek! I was able to pick up our copy yesterday at Walmart. We can’t wait to watch it over & over again. ;) We absolutely love the whole How to Train Your Dragon series, and the third installment does not disappoint! We were able to see the movie in theaters over spring break. It was amazing! Annnnnd I’m sure you’ve heard by now that there is a brand new character ~ a female dragon called Light Fury. I don’t want to give too much away, but there is even a dragon love story. Awwwww! It’s so cute! Well, to celebrate the release, my kiddos decided to make Toothless Slobber Slime. It’s the perfect activity to go along with the movie, and your kiddos will love making it. Let’s me show you! :)

Tip: How to Train Your Dragon apparel & toys are available at Walmart, as well!

One of our favorite things from the movie (actually all 3 Dragon movies!) is when Toothless “slimes” Hiccup with his slobber. My kiddos think it’s hilarious! ha! Soooooo we decided to make this Toothless Slobber Slime to go along with the movie. My daughter is the slime expert in our family. So, this is her recipe & how to! Let’s get started! :)

You will need:
slime activator (1 tbsp. detergent booster & water)
1/2 cup of water
1 cup clear school glue
blue food coloring
stir sticks

First, pour the water into the clear glue & stir until combined.

Put in a few drops of blue food coloring & stir.

Stir in a small amount of the activator.

Then stir constantly until slime starts to form.

Stir in more activator as needed. The mixture will thicken as you stir & add the activator.

Once the slime thickens quite a bit, knead the slime with your hands until the slime is at the desired constantly.

If it’s too sticky add in a little more activator. Store in a covered container & enjoy! :)

I hope this post has gotten you excited about the movie. If you haven’t seen these movie yet, go to Walmart now! ha! I love the themes in the movie! I love the theme of friendship. I love how the dragons & the people of Berk come together as friends despite their differences. I love that Hiccup & his people are willing to give up their dragons, so they can live in peace in the Hidden World. I love the theme of love & family & friendship. I don’t want to give too much away, if you haven’t seen it yet. Buuuuuuuut I promise your family will love it! :)

Hop on over to Walmart & purchase the new release of How to Train Your Dragon 3 Walmart Exclusive DVD Gift Set today! This exclusive DVD gift set includes 2 Funko keychains, & they are super cute! Tip: You can also purchase the exact set from Walmart.com right here. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum