Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Ideas for the 4th

10 Ideas for the 4th

Good morning! Eek! My favorite holiday is coming up in about a month. I just love the 4th of July. Today I am excited to be featuring 10 Ideas for the 4th that were linked up over the last several {wow me} wednesday parties. Remember this week’s party is still going on. Feel free to swing by & check out the fabulous link ups. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your ideas. I want to feature YOU, too! You can do that here. Buuuuut first check out this very patriotic feature post. Enjoy! :)

American Flag Cake @ Spaceships & Laserbeams

Red, White & Blue Fruit Salad @ Cincy Shopper

All American Sea Salt Caramels @ Living on Cloud Nine

Outdoor Patriotic Tassel Garland @ The Scrap Shoppe

4th of July Tissue Paper Sparklers @ Salvage Sister & Mister

DIY Mini Burlap Patriotic Flag Banner @ Tee Diddly Dee

Patriotic Porch Decor @ Sweet Pea

Party Like It's 1776 Tee @ The Scrap Shoppe

Patriotic Brownie Sandwiches @ Mama of Many Blessings

Patriotic Mason Jar Cozies @ The Scrap Shoppe

Patriotic Bag

Check out these other fabulous 4th of July Ideas! Click the link below the picture to find the tutorials. :)

6 Red, White & Blue Ideas

15 Red, White & Blue Treats

14 Patriotic Ideas

Have a wonderful weekend! I’ll see you back here next week. :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum