Ginger Snap Crafts: 10 Cool Treats

10 Cool Treats

Gooooood morning! Today is the last day of school for all my kiddos! (Well, except my college kiddo! He’ll be home in July!) So, I thought it would be fun to celebrate with 10 Cool Treats that are perfect for summer time. Wahoo! I love summer! :) Remember this week’s {wow me} wednesday party is still open. You can visit that right here. If you are a blogger, be sure to link up your ideas. I’d love to feature you, too! :) Buuuuut first, check out this very delicious & cool feature post. Enjoy! :)

Homemade Ice Cream in a Can @ Home Cooking Memories

Easy Fruit Pizza @ Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt

Cake Ice Cream Cones @ Mommy Evolution

No Churn Frozen Yogurt @ Hello Creative Family

Poolside Slush @ Cincy Shopper

Churro Ice Cream Cups @ Cookie Dough & Oven Mitt

Berry Smoothie @ Simply Blended Smoothies

Banana Split Cupcakes

No Churn Smore Ice Cream

Vanilla & Blueberry Breakfast Pops

Strawberry Jam No Churn Ice Cream

Minions Ice Cream

Enjoy these other cool & frozen treats. Click the link below for links to all the recipes. :)

15 Frozen Treats

11 Frozen Treats

What is your favorite frozen or cool treat? :)

Connect with me on facebook or instagram.
Question or comment? Shoot me an email at ginger@gingersnapcrafts.com. :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

Yum