Ginger Snap Crafts: Easy Iron-on Projects with Cricut

Easy Iron-on Projects with Cricut

This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Cricut . The opinions and text are all mine.

Hello! Today I’m actually sharing TWO posts! Eek! Annnnnnd they are both with Cricut, my fave! :) This first one is all about easy iron-on projects & a little bit later I’ll be sharing some vinyl projects you can make in 30 minutes or less. Cricut has recently released two new kinds of iron-on, and I will be sharing a new tutorial using one of those next week. So stay tuned! :) In the meantime, enjoy these easy iron-on projects with Cricut. :)

Easy Iron-on Projects with Cricut #madewithCricut

Canvas1
Hello Canvas Banner
@ Love the Day

teacher-tote-bag-diy

Teacher Tote @ Inspiration Made Simple

IMG_6379

Craft Room Labels @ Laura’s Little Party

spring-wreath-4 (1)

Spring Wreath @ Sew What Alicia

Felt-Wall-Banner

Felt Wall Banner @ Happy Go Lucky

DIY Cheer Bows at GingerSnapCrafts.com #cheer #cheerbows #cricutmade #cricut_thumb

DIY Cheer Bows @ Ginger Snap Crafts (me!)

Bridal-Survival-Kit-8-copy

Bridal Survival Kit @ See Vanessa Craft

make-your-own-iron-on-decor

Heart Canvas Décor @ 30 Minute Crafts

Click the picture below to see my sassy baby onesie tutorial over on the Cricut blog!

baby onesie

Let me know if you have any iron-on questions in the comments below! :)

Easy Iron-on Projects with Cricut #madewithCricut

Thank you so much stopping by my blog!
If this is your first time visiting, I’d love to keep in touch.

post-signature-pink

Yum